Advice is always welcomed, especially from a celebrity who has proven to know what he is doing and be a role model for young people or adults, or maybe both.
For us, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one of those people your kids should know about not only because of his movies and previous careers but rather the great role model he can be for them.
He is known for being quite motivated, pursuing more, and working hard, which is also shown through his sayings and pieces of advice he decides to share with us, fortunately.
This is why we found it pertinent to share some for you and help you to boost your daily mood, or maybe get started in something you’ve been postponing.
By the way, we are confident you will love them as much as we do, so there’s no need to act shy.
- “The wall! Your success is on the other side. You can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.”
- “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.”
- “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.”
- “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it. Kick that b!tch in, smile, and introduce yourself.”
- “The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That can be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn’t realize back then that I was having a defining moment.”
- “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.”
- “Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’; it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success.”
- “Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both.”
- “There’s no substitute for hard work and getting out there and busting your butt at whatever it is. Nothing comes easy. You can overcome so much just through hard, focused work.”
- “The single most powerful thing I can be is to be myself.”
- “All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.”
- “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.”
- “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.”
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
- “Wake up, determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
- “When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say, “Try Me.”
- “You don’t need directions, just point yourself to the top and go!”
- “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning, the devil says, “Awe sh”t, they’re up.”
- “Think back five years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead of 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.”
- “My philosophy is, it’s always very rewarding when you can make an audience laugh. I don’t mind making fun of myself. I like self-deprecating comedy. But I’d like you to laugh with me occasionally, too.”
- “Let your actions do your talking for you.”
- “My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.”
- “I grew up where, when a door closed; a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.”
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.”
- “It’s you vs. you.”
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “You either play the game or let the game play you.”
- “Unapologetically push for greater and always disrupt expectations.”
- “It ain’t the 99% who’s not putting in the relentless hard work that I care about.
It’s the 1% who is.”
- “I never want to just play in the game; I want to change the way the game is played.”
- “Always be you, play chess, not checkers, and always play the long game.”
- “Do not go gentle — cause that rent is always due.”
- “I have a little belief that success is never unrelenting. And if success is what we chase – then neither are we.”
- “Success will always be driven by focus & effort — and we always control both.”
- “Don’t focus on the pain. Focus on the progress.”
- “Two-hand philosophy. If I can’t earn it, then I don’t want it. My hands might be calloused up and scarred up with a knuckle or two missing (poor punching form;) but they’re mine and serve as my daily anchors for puttin’ in the work.”
- “Sometimes you find success, and sometimes you don’t, but my satisfaction is knowing I’ll always control my effort with my own two hands.”
- “The first step to achieving your goal is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.”
- “You don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.”
- “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.”
- “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.”
- “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.”
- “Keep calm and shut your mouth.”
- “By 23 years old, I failed at achieving the biggest dream of my life. My ass was kicked, and I was down, but not out. I refused to give up, got back up, and pushed on.”
- “Vision, guts, and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you always gotta have to have a shot at success.”
- “I have a little belief that success is never unrelenting. And if success is what we chase, then neither are we.”
- “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.”
- “Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time.”
- “Check your ego at the door. The ego can be a great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.”
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model:
Interested in starting an online business to build passive income? Check out the local lead gen business model. Click here to learn more.