Kevin Durant has a collection of records, trophies, and a reputation that meets the expectations. In other words, he is outstanding, and it is all thanks to his talent for basketball.
But along with these achievements, money came too. To this date, this player is a superstar in basketball and part of the wealthiest athletes in the world.
This is all thanks to his brilliant mind for branding and investments. But does the money make him fly over the moon? Not really.
Instead, you will find Durant to be amazing inside and out. Someone to indeed follow and get inspired from. And we’ve got some of his best quotes to boost your engine.
- “It feels good to be a part of history.”
- “Basketball is a platform for me to inspire people.”
- “I’ve learned what it feels like to lose, believe me. But I think in the end, that is just going to make winning that much better.”
- “My wildest dreams are when I’m wide awake.”
- “In this league, experience means a lot.”
- “I want to show people who I really am, especially aspiring basketball players who want to be at this level. That’s what I’m about.”
- “Chemistry is important. If you like teammates, it’s going to be easier to play with them on the court.”
- “With everything I do, I just try to be myself.”
- “I just loved being in the gym. It was tough at times. Sometimes I wanted to quit, but I’m glad I stuck with it.”
- “I’ve got a long way to go to being the ultimate best, but I think my time is now. And I’m starting to enter my prime.”
- “I always want to win because I never want to sit out on the sidelines outside.”
- “I can score the basketball, but I think I can pass pretty well, or I can make the correct pass. I’m not the type of guy who’s just going to throw the ball inbounds to a guy who’s wide open. I can make the right pass.”
- “I just want to grow spiritually with God. I’m keeping strong at it, just trying to make my walk with faith a little better.”
- “The clothes are not making me; if I like it, that’s all that matters. It’s not about the clothes. It’s about how I am as a person and how confident I am.”
- “You know, I don’t want to stand out too much.”
- “I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow. I just know for sure I’m going to keep playing basketball.”
- “I’m a basketball player. That’s what I do and what I love, but that’s just not all who I am. I’m talented in a lot of different areas.”
- “I’m busy working on every aspect of the game – defense, shooting, rebounding – but I really want to become a better overall team player. Help my teammates become better players out on the court in order to win more ball games.”
- “When people are used to doing something, they want you to stay in that lane.”
- “Every memory I had growing up was about basketball. I didn’t go to the prom and stuff like that. It was always basketball for me.”
- “I’m just trying to grow. That’s one thing I told myself is, don’t worry about who people say is the best player.”
- “My mom just wants to make sure that my heart is always in whatever I do, and I’m in things for the right reasons.”
- “I’m not a guy that’s going to brag or feel like I’m better than the group.”
- “Everything has been such a whirlwind ever since I stepped foot in the league, and everything has been like a dream, so I’m just blessed to be in this position.”
- “The acting coach I’ve got here, Richard Lawson, he’s been doing good, just telling me to calm down sometimes and just be me.”
- “I learned how to pass when I was really young. That’s one thing I always knew how to do was find an open man.”
- “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.”
- “So many people doubted me. They motivated me every single day to be who I am.”
- “When you get people behind you, you can do whatever.”
- “Everything in my life, I had to take it. They are not going to give it to you out of sympathy. I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
- “My style has changed and evolved mainly because I’ve grown to have more confidence in myself.”
- “With a versatile player, there’s no spot on the court where you can’t pass him the ball. You can do anything.”
- “It’s fun that I get to live out my dream every single day. It’s a blessing. I can’t lose sight of that, and I’ve just gotta keep pushing.”
- “Work harder than your opponent.”
- “I know that hard work got me here. And the day I stop working hard, this can all go away.”
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model:
Interested in starting an online business to build passive income? Check out the local lead gen business model. Click here to learn more.