Although some quotes by Khloe Kardashian can be considered inspiring, we prefer to go for the funny and savage ones. Why? Just wait for a bit.
Although we don’t watch the Kardashians’ reality show that much, we have to admit we have learned a lot. From what business ventures are bad to betting on what other people would consider crazy.
Also, we believe there is a thing or two you can save from the dozens of quotes people have taken from the show, especially those from Khloe herself. To ensure you know what we are talking about and get to know some details about money and businesses, what about going over a few of them?
As much as you may like or not this Kardashian sister, you will have to admit by the end of this that more than one or two lessons were learned, especially when it is about self-confidence.
- “I’m proud of my body. My bodyweight will always be something I’ll struggle with for the rest of my life, but I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else’s standards.”
- “My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl, and I have times when I feel insecure.”
- “I would surrender my being to see you whole once more.”
- “I just let my hair go – if there’s no hairdresser around, I really can’t be bothered!”
- “I like to do designs on the side of my face or cut out foil stickers from the crafts store and put them on my forehead.”
- “I live in a world where there are magazines and blogs, and people feel like they are allowed to criticize me, and in the meanest way.”
- “I used to follow trends and try to do exactly what I saw in the magazines, but I’m not a Victoria’s Secret model who can wear anything.”
- “I went to Catholic school, and they basically just said don’t have sex, but would never explain anything.”
- “But I also enjoy life… the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can’t do anything about it, and I love who I am.”
- “I’m proud of myself. I could break and go get all this plastic surgery and get my nose fixed and get lipo or do whatever, but I haven’t chosen to do that because I know I’m a great person. I’m pretty damn hot if you ask me.”
- “I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off… Who cares if I’m not a size zero? I don’t want to be. I love my body; I’m healthy, I work out.”
- “A lot of adults don’t think it’s their place to interfere with kids. I interfere all the time.”
- “Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds when they meet me.”
- “I’m the ugly sister. I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It’s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off.”
- “When I was at home, I felt loved and safe. My sisters were always a safe haven for me. I knew they would always play with me and make me feel like I was one of them.”
- “Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be.”
- “You can’t expect everyone to love you. I’m not someone who just wants to throw out hate, just because.”
- “I know my soul is beautiful; I know I’m a good person. And that will never change for me.”
- “With this crazy lifestyle, you have to think of places where you can still have your freedom.”
- “I don’t believe in revenge. When people are bullies, it’s because of a deeper-rooted issue – either their family life is tough, or they’re being bullied by someone bigger than they are.”
- “Everyone has issues, and I’m not someone who likes to burden people.”
- “When I started working out, it wasn’t about weight loss; I was going through a really hard time and needed an emotional release. Once you start getting in the tabloids claiming you have fake body parts, then it’s like, ‘Okay, I made it. Now I’m really working out.’”
- “A few years ago, I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier. I realized: ‘Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty?’ I think I’m beautiful either way.”
- “Now we have so many more social outlets, so many ways to be stalked and bullied. If social media is too much for you to handle, then don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account. Just be yourself. Be whom you want to be.”
- “And stop being in such a rush. There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.”
- “I’ve learned…. that you have to fight for the things you believe in.”
- “Even a tiny forward step is a step in the right direction, no matter how small.”
- “Crazy, huh? It’s like that definition of madness: You keep doing the exact same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. That was definitely me.”
- “It’s a lifetime commitment. But the irony is that this commitment can be the most pleasurable part of the rest of your life.”
- “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they have ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.”
- “Inactivity and depression feed on themselves. The more you wallow, the worse it gets.”
- “Sometimes I’m a bitch, and I’m not proud of it, but I try to be an honest bitch.”
- “Remember, the only person you need to be better than is you of yesterday.”
- “And the way you feel about your body, the way that, ultimately, you treat your body,”
- “True strength comes from looking at yourself with fresh eyes, from having faith, from becoming your own cheerleader. Finding your inner strength is a journey. Nobody else can do it for you.”
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model:
Interested in starting an online business to build passive income? Check out the local lead gen business model. Click here to learn more.