Being able to build an empire is no easy task, and we’re sure you already know this without us telling you what you must have called “the obvious.” But why bring it up right now?
We seem to have even more ideas of starting our own businesses and finally reaching that financial freedom and independence we want. Still, we usually think about it way too many times and end up doing nothing.
When we’re going through the same, finding quotes that can motivate us is a big plus for our days, and we highly recommend it since entrepreneurs and role models can be a great boost for your ideas and life, not only business.
Martha Stewart comes into the picture since she is one of those women that knows what she’s doing, she wants to do it, and she’s just going to work for it.
Over the years, she has shared so much advice that it is a waste to let it go down the drain, especially if you’re considering the entertaining or food industry. So, what do you say about going over a few?
We’re confident they will be the boost you need or maybe the start of your next big idea and goal.
- “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.”
- “Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.”
- “I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it’s not a waste of time.”
- “If you learn something new every day, you can teach something new every day.”
- “My new motto is: When you’re through changing, you’re through.”
- “Never make a big decision without sleeping on it.”
- “You should never accept what can be offered to you if you feel it can be improved.”
- “I invented ‘It’s a good thing’ before you were even born.”
- “I never pay attention to age or gender. There are just too many other more important things to consider.”
- “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.”
- “I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.”
- “Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.”
- “There is no single recipe for success. But there is one essential ingredient: Passion.”
- “I love dessert. I can’t be guilty about it because I have to taste everything. I experiment.”
- “I was a very good cook, and I knew I could build a business.”
- “Build your business around something that you love – something that is inherently interesting to you.”
- “Seek out people to work with who are brimming with talent, energy, integrity, optimism, and generosity.”
- “I’m a maniacal perfectionist. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t have this company. I have proven that being a perfectionist can be profitable and admirable.”
- “I learned many years ago never to criticize, an only compliment. Even if their home is horrifyingly awful.”
- “The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.”
- “The most beautiful things are always simple.”
- “I’m very inspired by nature – you could say Mother Nature. I look at things around me and get all kinds of inspiration daily.”
- “It is a good thing until you discover a better thing.”
- “Our passion is and always should be to make life better.”
- “My goal is to inspire people of all ages to become doers.”
- “If I have a legacy, I hope it’s a really good teacher and successful entrepreneur that made every day better.”
- “I believe in man and woman being equal. I really believe that we can achieve anything we can set our minds to.”
- “It’s all about new techniques, simplifying old techniques, and consolidating steps. Making things go faster, but not worse.”
- “Rebuilding is a lot harder than building. I’ve learned that. It’s the excitement of that first success that is so phenomenal that you want to keep building on original successes.”
- “I admire the courage and self-reliance it takes to start your own business and make it succeed.”
- “You have to stick up for your own ideas. You have to stick up for your beliefs. It’s like any kind of business. If you have really strong feelings and really strong design sensibilities, you have to persevere in those sensibilities. Otherwise, you will be run over, you know, like some giant trailer truck coming and just flattening you. And eliminating your creativity. And that happens.”
- “I get up really early, and I go to bed really late. Sometimes I get tired, but it’s not important. I have an exciting existence, and there’s so much to do.”
- “The ultimate goal is to be an interesting, useful, wholesome person. If you’re successful on top of that, then you’re way ahead of everybody.”
- “I like knowing about everything, and I think that really helps me in my business.”
- “I really encourage entrepreneurs, if they have a great idea, to run with it. Find ways to finance, build, market.”
- “Every entrepreneur talks about the passion you have for your work, and I think that’s what’s missing with a lot of women in business.”
- “Using the freshest, best-quality butter, eggs, chocolate vanilla, and spices makes all the difference.”
- “Business is being done in many different ways now, and we have to take advantage of what’s available for us. It’s very exciting.”
- “I’m never sick. Why get sick? It’s a waste of time.”
- “You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don’t have a fitness or diet routine, you won’t be beautiful.”
- “In New York, I get a tremendous amount of ideas by looking at the paintings and the sculptures, adapting artistic endeavors to crafts. There is a lot of inspiration around us that we can see every day and turn into projects.”
- “I was a very curious person because of my parents. They encouraged me to be as curious about as many things as I wanted.”
- “Many of my executives have worked with me since the beginning. I can be fair and decisive and encouraging as well as demanding.”
- “Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition. She also taught me that aging need not mean narrowing the scope of your activities and interests or a diminution of the great pleasures to be had in every day.”
- “So the pie isn’t perfect? Cut it into wedges. Stay in control, and never panic.”
- “I used to wear real fur, but, like many others, I had a change of heart when I learned what actually happens to the animals.”
- “Getting over those unexpected hurdles may not be exactly enjoyable, but ultimately I believe that such challenges and the solutions we find give us more confidence. They teach us with common sense and determination; we can turn what looks like a disaster into a triumph.”
- “I try to seek out and surround myself with people who just percolate fresh, original, and creative ideas.”
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model:
Interested in starting an online business to build passive income? Check out the local lead gen business model. Click here to learn more.