It is a constant challenge to find dinner recipes for couples with children since the latter tend to have a particular taste for everything, or more like, they don’t actually like that many things.
On the other hand, dinner is usually the last thing you want to prepare after a long day, which is why these recipes must be kid-friendly but also easy and quick to prepare
Most of the recipes involving any type of fast food tend to be a success with children, but they aren’t healthy, and many of them still require extra time when you’re not a franchise making them.
Since we know how much USA families and couples struggle with this, we have compiled a list of our top, kid-approved dinner recipes for busy parents. These will allow you to check all the boxes without having to order takeout and keep everything healthy for you and your children.
These family-friendly recipes include delicious, simple versions of classic menu items but also some extra options that can be different from what you usually eat, but delicious at the least.
Chicken Quesadillas Made in the Oven
These quesadillas are easy to make from cooked chicken or pre-shredded cheddar cheese. You can even prepare them beforehand, and rest assured they are easy to heat on busy weeknights.
This recipe transforms a simple single meal into a tasty dinner. It makes it possible to make a large batch of quesadillas on one sheet pan. The quesadillas all cook simultaneously, and the exterior is crispy.
This method can be used to make any type of quesadillas in the oven. You have complete control over what you fill it with. Thus, the recipe we’re about to share is more about how to set them for cooking as the filling is up to you!
- Heat the oven to 400-425°F.
- Use olive oil to brush a baking sheet. Spread the tortillas on the baking sheet and rub them with olive oil to coat.
- Add toppings and all the filling you want. Just make sure you’re not adding too much, as everything can spill out of the quesadilla while baking.
- Turn the quesadilla in a half-circle. This will make it easier for you to flip it.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then turn the oven on and bake 6 to 7 more minutes until golden brown.
- Slice into small pieces and serve immediately
Cheese Tortellini in Creamy Marinara
This is one of the meatless recipes for any couple and family who want to reduce red meat consumption and other animals.
The best part about it is that it is a quick meal that ends up being a great choice for any weeknight. After all, you can make a pasta pan that is full of flavor in just 15 minutes.
The whole idea is to have a fresh basil-infused marinara sauce that pairs perfectly with the tangy goat cheese pillows, and it’s actually the baked goat cheese dip that is used as a main dish.
When it comes to pasta, cheese tortellini is often overlooked. We tend to think of penne or spirals when we think about the recipe, but going for this option will make it easier and quicker while also a success with your children.
There are many high-quality tortellini available in grocery stores. Tortellini, a traditional Italian-filled pasta in a ring shape option. You can buy them fresh in Italy at your local shop. But since we are in the USA, the frozen version will work as well. Just remember this:
- Fresh tortellini should be refrigerated before being sold. This ensures the best quality tortellini. It can be boiled in as little as 2 to 3 minutes.
- You can also make frozen tortellini.
- Avoid drying tortellini. Tortellini is not a traditional dried pasta. All brands that we have tried dried it just don’t measure up.
- You can use any kind of cheese tortellini in this recipe.
Now, when it comes to the recipe, we can share the ingredients for the sauce:
- You can use canned fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Fresh basil.
- Soft goat cheese.
You can decide to serve it with a great salad, like an easy-to-go one or your family’s favorite. Broccoli and Asparagus are great options as well.
Black Bean Chili Recipe
You can’t have enough chili recipes, and we may—or not—share a couple throughout the article.
This black bean chili recipe is our favorite new spin to get started. It is easy to prepare and has a wonderful flavor.
And like a previous one, this is a vegetarian black bean chili recipe, so you can keep it low with the calories and set a healthy table with your loved ones.
This is a stovetop dinner that has a lot of great ingredients that will bring out the massive flavor and minimal effort, but the lucky part is that ingredients are easy to find:
- Butter and olive oil.
- Black beans.
- Canned tomatoes.
- Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard.
- Chili powder and garlic powder, cumin powder, smoked paprika, and salt
Butter adds richness to vegetarian chili. Worcestershire, mustard, and ketchup add savory and tangy notes. The real kicker is at the end.
The preparation is simple as you only need to cook everything together with the right timing and serve with the toppings you like.
Prepare an Amazing Naan Pizza
We all know that dinner with pizza makes children happy, and if you can make it at home without any issues and in record time, we doubt you will oppose it.
This Naan pizza is quicker than ordering delivery pizza, and it tastes better. This is for the nights when you just need to get dinner on the table.
These days, packaged naan bread can be found easily, and it’s easy to get to the store for a quick naan pizza. There will be no need to order delivery or freeze pizza again.
The recipe may not be as easy as it seems, but it won’t be a hassle either:
- Grab your favorite Naan (or leftover homemade Naan). In case you’re not familiar with it, this is the Indian flatbread, which comes in a neatly packed package in the bread aisle or international foods aisle.
- Prebake the Naan on the Oven Grates to ensure that it holds up as a pizza crust texture. Your crust will become too soft if you skip this step. Bake for 3 minutes on the oven racks at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Turnover and bake for two more minutes.
- Sprinkle with toppings, then bake for 3 minutes. Finally, bake the toppings until the cheese is melted.
The toppings are pretty much up to you, but you can go with the usual sauce and mozzarella cheese and add as many as you like, BUT don’t overdo it since the flavor may get lost.
Get creative with the toppings and allow your family to even pick them themselves.
Easy Baked Shrimp Your Family Will Love
Shrimp is a huge hit everywhere, and as much as children tend to be picky, we haven’t heard about many who dislike it. And, unless you are allergic to them, we are confident you and your partner love them.
It’s tasty, a healthy protein, and easy to prepare.
Even when they are usually to make, we figured this oven recipe would be useful as this method is simple and yields succulent shrimp that are perfectly seasoned with garlic, herbs, and other spices.
The oven-baked shrimp recipe is simple. Waiting for the oven to heat up is the hardest part. It takes just 5 minutes to heat up in a hot oven. You can also use the broiler method if you don’t have the time to heat the oven.
The size of the shrimp will determine the timing. These are some tips to help you roast shrimp:
- You can use any size of shrimp. Keep in mind that the size of the shrimp will affect the cooking time. Bake the shrimp for 4 to 6 minutes or until it, becomes opaque.
- Broil or bake. The benefit of broiled shrimp? You don’t need to wait for your oven to heat up!
- Add breadcrumbs if desired. Although it’s not necessary, breadcrumbs make the best crunchy coating.
- Verify doneness. Take the pan out of the oven and check for doneness. You can always cook more, but it’s impossible to overcook the pan.
Although this recipe only uses simple seasonings, they are delicious. Combining garlic and herbs elevates succulent shrimp to new heights. We used salt and pepper in this recipe.
- Dry oregano.
- Onion powder.
- Fresh lemon juice (after baking).
- Fresh parsley and cilantro (after baking).
Amazing Egg Tacos
This is often used as a 5-minute breakfast, but we figured that for those who love having breakfast for dinner—us—plus the benefit of getting it done in a few minutes, these tacos would be a hit. A quick lunch or a quick and easy dinner idea? Here’s a recipe that does all three
This is one of our favorite recipes that we found not long ago, and we are happy someone even thought about it when egg tacos don’t tend to sound too appealing.
Well, you may be surprised to learn that eggs can taste just like taco meat. The spiced scrambled egg filling has the taste of taco meat and chorizo.
Egg tacos taste like meat. The premise is simple as that.
The best thing about these scrambled eggs is the perfect seasoning. They take just 5 minutes to prepare. These are the ingredients that you will need to make the filling.
- Chili powder.
- Garlic powder.
It’s quite a heavy seasoning. 1/2 teaspoon each for chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin, and you will get a great flavor that will fill your tacos.
Baked Rigatoni Pasta that Waters Anyone’s Mouth
Here’s a vegetarian meal idea that most people we have prepared it for have loved, and for good reasons.
This one combines basic Italian flavors with a mess of garlicky and gooey goodness.
This pasta bake is full of all the familiar flavors of tomato sauce and cheese but with a unique twist. It’s full of garlic and a bit of fennel to give it meatiness. There’s also lots of fresh basil for an herbaceous kick. You can make this dish hearty by covering it with mozzarella cheese.
This baked rigatoni sauce is packed with tangy tomato flavor! We’ve found a few ways to achieve big flavor with minimal effort. Here are the essentials:
- Rigatoni pasta
- Marinara sauce. For it, just choose your favorite, high-quality brand.
- Fire-roasted crushed tomatoes that you can find anywhere, but you should use high-quality crushed tomatoes.
- Fresh garlic.
- Fennel and onion powder add meatiness.
- Fresh basil.
- Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Parmesan cheese.
For the preparation, you just need to boil your past as usual, but make sure it is al dente; then, make the sauce with your garlic, marinara, fire-roasted tomatoes, and spices and mix them together while cooking.
Finally, combine everything to top it with cheese, and this is ready to bake for 25 minutes, which will be 15 minutes with foil and ten without it.
Simple Burrito for Dinner
Remember those tacos? And the idea of breakfast for dinner as well? Here we go again!
We love these recipes for couples and children because, in this case, you can make a burrito in just 15 minutes.
Although burritos tend to include many ingredients, we prefer to go for the regular option that takes just five minutes to make with two layers of eggs: one chorizo-spiced, one cheesy. It’s delicious and savory and has all the right textures.
You can make two burritos from this recipe or freeze one, but you can add a bit more for your children as all members with the ingredients below:
- Spices: Chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Butter and salt.
- Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pico de Gallo.
- Large 10” tortillas.
Chickpea Burgers to Surprise Everyone
Eating plant-based food does not mean you have to give up the burger. In fact, as much as we love meat, we found that this recipe can be a great option for whenever we decide to go vegetarian.
We know most people are curious about burgers being actually tasty when they don’t include meat, and we feel you.
However, these chickpea burgers made with whole foods and vegan chickpeas are amazing.
These burgers are crispy on the outside but tender inside. Smoked paprika adds a subtle flavor. They’re served with spicy mayo and shiitake bacon with BBQ sauce.
These vegan chickpea hamburgers are nothing unusual in terms of ingredients:
- Mashed chickpeas: You’ll need a potato masher or a fork to smash them by hand
- Red onion, carrot, and onion: Use a food processor, hand grater, or high-speed blender to grate them down.
- Some flour: This is what’s needed for holding these babies together (trust me!). Gluten-free flour, all-purpose, or whole-wheat flour can be used if necessary.
- Tahini – This sesame paste keeps it all together!
- Cumin and smoked paprika. Cumin gives off a big flavor, while smoked paprika adds a subtle smokey element to the dish.
- BBQ sauce for painting (optional). Use your favorite store-bought version or our homemade BBQ sauce. You can find organic versions without high fructose corn sugar by checking the label.
And just prepare as your regular burgers!
Lasagna? This Lazy Recipe Is Perfect!
Lasagna takes quite some time to prepare, and as much as we love it, we will spend our lives for dinner and have to start early to get it done. Luckily, this recipe saves your weeknights.
This recipe is made with only three ingredients and will last for quite some time.
It can be customized to your liking with cheese, chicken, or beef stuffed ravioli. If you wish, you can add meat or vegetables like spinach to the layers.
Make sure to get the ingredients ready: mozzarella, frozen ravioli, marinara, or tomato paste. It’s easy! If you have a parmesan, you bet you should add it!
To prepare it, you just need to pour the sauce as with any regular lasagna, but use the ravioli as the regular feeling and then add more layers with sauce and cheese until you feel there are enough.
Bake for about 20 minutes, and it’s ready to go.
Loaded Sweet Potato Skins
These easy cheese-loaded sweet potatoes make a great last-minute dinner option. Topped with bacon, corn, and sweet chili sauce.
The ingredients you need include:
- 4 x 400g plump, orange sweet potatoes, washed, dried, and halved in lengthways.
- Four tablespoons (80g) Western Star Spreadable Original Soft, chilled.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 125g can sweet corn kernels, drained.
- Two spring onions, trimmed, thinly sliced.
- Two cups (200g) Perfect Italiano 4 Cheese Melt.
- 125g rindless bacon rashers, diced.
You will need to preheat your oven at 400ºF and place the potatoes cut-side up on a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
You will have to bake them for about an hour and let them cool.
You will scoop out the flesh from the center of the potatoes and place it inside a bowl. Meanwhile, you will fill the skin left with all your prepared fill with the previous ingredients like bacon rashers.
Once they are filled, bake for about 15 minutes and mix the potato you scooped out with the skin and filled option if there’s space. Or leave it for another meal.
Chicken Nuggets but with the Baked Option
These homemade chicken tenders are a great way for kids to enjoy fast food but eat healthier. These easy instructions will help you bake or fry them. Serve with rice and vegetables to make a complete meal.
You can make homemade chicken nuggets that are healthier and more delicious than the frozen and fast-food options. They’re also easy to make. You can make homemade nuggets in no time.
The following ingredients are required to make homemade chicken nuggets:
- 1/2 cup flour.
- One egg (beaten).
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (panko or Italian).
- One lb. chicken breast.
- Three tablespoons of seasoned salt.
- Three tablespoons of pepper.
- One cup of canola oil.
- Optional: 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Optional: 14 teaspoon garlic powder.
Double or triple the recipe to save time and have enough nuggets for future meals. You can make your nuggets just as easy as frozen ones if you prepare them ahead of freezing. To warm the nuggets when you are ready to eat them, heat them in the microwave or oven.
Making your own breadcrumbs can save you money over buying ready-made.
You can dry bread in the oven, then pulse it in a food processor until it reaches your desired texture and size.
Add any herbs or spices to enhance the flavor. They will keep for a long time if they are dried properly. Make a large batch and keep it on hand for easy meal preparation. To make breadcrumbs, you can also use a stale loaf.
Electric Skillet Barbecue Chicken
Making BBQ chicken is difficult because the outside must not burn before the inside is fully cooked, and the process takes time when also having to get the perfect sauce.
The traditional solution is to brush the barbecue sauce over the chicken after it has been cooked.
This recipe does not use grilling, which is another common problem with barbecued chicken. This recipe uses an electric skillet, and it will convince you to use your skillet if you have been hesitant.
This is a simple method that requires that you cook the chicken in a mixture of barbecue sauce and orange soda for extra flavor in your electric skillet. To keep the chicken moist, brush it with the soda-sauce mixture.
This electric skillet chicken recipe makes for tender and delicious barbecue chicken. This handy device helps regulate the temperature of the chicken and ensures that it cooks evenly. You can serve it with baked beans and corn on the cob. You only need:
- One teaspoon oil.
- 3 pounds chicken pieces.
- Kosher salt, to taste.
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce.
- 16 ounces orange soda.
Just choose your favorite BBQ sauce if you don’t know how to prepare one, and start seasoning your chicken before placing it on the electric skillet.
Make These Tasty Mexican Enchiladas
This recipe is quick and easy to make for a family meal. You can make them with cheese or add chicken or beef to increase their appeal and make the dinner a bit heavier or more satisfying.
In their most basic form, enchiladas are corn tortillas that have been dipped into a chili sauce before being eaten with a spoon.
You might add a filling to them, but they are often topped with grated cheese or cream. Enchiladas were popular in the Southwest United States and evolved into an oven-baked casserole-style recipe that is filled with rolled tortillas and topped with sauce and cheese.
You can either make your own sauce (they are usually red or green) or buy a good quality jarred one.
This recipe makes making a quick weeknight meal easy by using a jarred sauce. Depending on your preference, you can also use corn tortillas or flour tortillas. Corn works better than flour, but the latter is still viable.
With this in mind, you only need:
- 1 cup cooking oil.
- 16 corn or flour tortillas.
- 1 (28-ounce) can enchilada sauce (or homemade red enchilada sauce).
- Two cups grated, shredded mozzarella, or queso Blanco.
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked beef, chicken, or pork, optional.
Feta Cheese & Pesto Sauce for Your Pizza
This recipe for vegetarian pesto pizza uses pesto with feta cheese and not tomato sauce or mozzarella. And as weird as it sounds, we promise you will love it.
It can be made Greek-inspired by adding artichokes, Kalamata Olives, and sun-dried tomato toppings as well.
Premade pizza crusts can be used to make your pizza faster than ordering delivery.
Basil pesto is made with Parmesan cheese. Parmesan cheese is not recommended for vegetarians unless it contains vegetable or microbial rennet.
Parmesan cheese imported with the Parmigiano Reggiano designation is made from animal rennet. It is obtained after butchering. This is why you should look for pesto that has a vegetarian label or make your pesto from cheese without animal rennet.
Or if you don’t care about it, pick your favorite one or make it yourself!
But for the other ingredients, you only need:
- 1 (15-inch) pizza crust.
- 1/2 cup pesto.
- Six ounces of feta cheese crumbled.
- 1 (6-ounce) jar artichokes, drained and chopped, optional.
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced, optional.
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped, optional.
- You can also add some mushrooms!
You only need to prepare it like your regular pizza and leave it in the oven for about 10 minutes or until you notice how crusty it is.
Mac and Cheese with Meatballs
These never get old, and we consider ourselves lovers for it.
This comforting and rich recipe for meatball mac and cheese is perfect for family meals. It can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator. You can then bake it for 10 to 15 more minutes and serve it hot and bubbly.
This rich and hearty dish can be served with green lettuce, tossed with some sliced mushrooms, and drizzled with ranch dressing. For a complete meal, you can add green beans or steamed Asparagus.
For the ingredients, nothing as simpler as:
- Cooking spray.
- 1 (16-ounce) box penne pasta.
- Kosher salt, as needed.
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- One medium onion, finely chopped.
- Three cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce.
- 1 cup milk.
- Two cups shredded Havarti cheese.
- One cup shredded provolone cheese.
- One cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen package of fully cooked meatballs, thawed.
Chinese Cold Sesame Noodles
Cold sesame noodles are a favorite item on Chinese food menus since they are easy and fast to make. Although some children don’t necessarily love them, we’re confident this recipe won’t disappoint and will make your life easier every night.
This dish has been Americanized to include peanut Butter. It is closer to Thai-style noodle dishes and, therefore, more family-friendly.
There are many ingredients to this recipe. However, most people have them all in their pantries. This is especially true if you cook Asian cuisine often. Combine peanut butter with soy sauce, tahini, and cooking sherry/rice vinegar to make a rich sauce. Then, toss with cooked rice stick noodles.
Rice stick noodles are a thinner version of rice noodles. They are usually flat and the same size as linguine. They are quickly boiled in water and then drained. Then they are stir-fried in sesame oils until soft. After the noodles have been coated in peanut sauce, the dish should be chilled.
This recipe for cold sesame pasta is great for adding some diced or julienned vegetables, such as bell peppers, snow peas, and broccoli. You can also use thinly sliced cucumbers or shredded carrots.
For a bright and colorful dish that has a little crunch, add some sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, fresh mint, or lime juice.
In terms of ingredients to add to your noodles after boiling and salting them with the rest will be:
- One pound rice stick noodles.
- Three tablespoons of sesame oil, divided.
- One tablespoon peanut butter (creamy is best).
- One teaspoon of water.
- One tablespoon tahini.
- One tablespoon cooking sherry or rice vinegar.
- One tablespoon maple syrup.
- Two teaspoons soy sauce or tamari for gluten-free.
- One clove garlic, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
- Two medium green onions, white and green parts chopped.
Potato Chips Chicken
Potato chips are a refreshing alternative to boring breadcrumbs. These potato chips are already crunchy and delicious on their own.
You’ll love them if you crave fried chicken, chicken cutlets, or any other kind of crispy chicken. You don’t have to fry them to get that delicious texture. There’s no messy grease or extra calories.
It is easy to get potato chips to stick to chicken by using standard breading. After dipping the chips in some seasoned flour, you will need to add a few eggs and then press the crushed chips on top.
The chips are cooked on a cooling rack placed over a baking tray. The bottom will get crispy without the need to flip.
Any kind of kettle-cooked chips is good. They are the best tasting and have the least chance of burning. You can choose from many flavors, but the best choices are barbecue and sweet or savory combinations.
- Four chicken breasts.
- 1 (5-ounce) bag barbecue potato chips.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- One teaspoon garlic powder.
- One teaspoon salt.
- One teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Two large eggs.
Fried Chicken Rice but Made Easy
The takeout favorite chicken fried rice was originally created as a way to use leftover rice. It’s popular in Asian cuisines such as Thai, Japanese, and Chinese.
Chicken fried rice is easy to make. This stir fry is so easy that you’ll be tempted to stop ordering takeout the next time you want Asian comfort food.
This takeout copycat recipe has the advantage of being so adaptable. This recipe can be used with almost any vegetable you have. It’s also a great way to make use of those leftover vegetables in your crisper. Cooking a larger vegetable like broccoli or cauliflower florets will take longer. If necessary, allow for extra time.
Any type of cooked rice can be used, but short- or medium-grain rice is better unless there is leftover rice.
The amylose starch content in long-grain rice like jasmine, basmati, and plain long-grain is higher. This means that the grains are more separated, and the rice is firmer. The amylopectin content in medium-grain and short-grain rice is higher, making it stickier.
You can substitute shredded chicken for cooked shrimp. You can also make a vegetarian version by using fried tofu pieces. It is possible to skip the protein and just serve it as a side dish. You can also reduce the amount of rice you have leftover by half.
For the ingredients, you need:
- Two teaspoons olive oil, divided.
- Two large eggs, beaten.
- One tablespoon minced garlic.
- One frozen carrot and peas thawed.
- Four cups cooked rice, cold.
- Two cups cooked chicken, shredded.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- 1/4 cup spring onions.
- One cup of fresh bean sprouts.
The idea is to mix everything slowly by adding the oil, the protein, the vegetable, and finally the rice with the eggs to have a well-divided and tasty fried rice.
Baked Turkey Burgers with Garlic
Turkey hamburgers can be baked in the oven quickly and easily. This recipe uses a mixture of ground turkey breasts and thighs, which makes them juicy and lean.
These burgers are flavorful with finely chopped onion and garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and Creole seasoning.
These well-seasoned turkey hamburgers are low in fat and calories. They can be baked at once, so you don’t have to flip burger after burger over the stovetop. The egg and breadcrumbs act as a binder to ensure that the burgers do not fall apart.
You can make full-sized burgers from baked hamburgers or sliders with ease. You can top them with your favorite toppings or spicy Sriracha mustard.
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- 3/4 cup onion, finely chopped.
- Two cloves of garlic, minced.
- Ground turkey thighs 1 lb.
- One pound ground turkey breast.
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned breadcrumbs.
- Three tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro.
- Two tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice.
- One large egg, lightly beaten.
- One teaspoon Creole seasoning or seasoned salt mixture.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Eight hamburger buns, toasted, if desired.
- Lettuce with tomato, salsa, and flavored mayonnaise.
Garlic Lemon Shrimp with Pasta
This delicious garlic shrimp recipe will soon become a favorite dish on your menu for both weeknights and special occasions. This dish can be served in many ways. It can be tossed with pasta, couscous, or just plated with some crusty herb-buttered bread.
This dish will be loved no matter how you serve it, and we’re confident children will adapt well to it:
- Twelve ounces thin spaghetti, or linguini.
- Three tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined.
- One dash salt.
- One dash of freshly ground black pepper.
- Two cloves of garlic, minced.
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated lemon zest.
- 1/4 cup white wine.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Three tablespoons of pine nuts, toasted, optional.
Pesto Salmon Pasta
We love pesto, and you may have noticed this so far.
This pesto salmon pasta recipe is simple and elegant. It can be incorporated into your weekly menu—grill two salmon steaks on one day, and then grill two more. Then, cover the dish and refrigerate until you prepare this recipe.
This recipe can also be made with the salmon you have prepared for it. You can season the salmon in any way that you like. Olive oil, lemon juice, and salt are our preferred methods of seasoning salmon.
This recipe can be made with hot smoked salmon instead of grilled salmon steaks. Simply cut the salmon into pieces and use approximately 1/2 pound. Add the recipe as directed. It could be made with canned salmon, but we haven’t tried it.
This dish is easy enough to make and perfect for entertaining, especially if you are just starting out as a cook.
This elegant and simple dish can be served with toasted garlic bread, a fresh salad tossed with grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, and a simple vinaigrette.
- Two grilled salmon steaks.
- Kosher salt.
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti.
- 1 (12-ounce) container basil pesto.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided.
Chicken Cutlet Sandwiches
These chicken cutlet sandwiches are easy and delicious. This classic combination of chicken, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and mustard is what keeps us going every night we decide to make it.
A cutlet has many advantages. It cooks quickly and crisps very well. This is great for those who are short on time.
These tender, crisp cutlets can be topped with any sandwich toppings, such as avocado slices or guacamole. You can substitute mustard for cocktail sauce, tartar, or ketchup. For a delicious dinner, serve with a fruit salad along with some cold beer.
- Two boneless, skinless chicken breasts or four chicken breast cutlets.
- One large egg, beaten.
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs.
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Four hoagie buns, split and buttered.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard.
- Eight slices tomato.
- Four lettuce leaves.
Stir-Fry Beef with Three Vegetables in Chinese Style
This recipe for Chinese stir fry beef with three vegetables is a unique combination of textures and tastes that will please both children as well as adults.
Stir-frying tender flank steak in the marinade is done with mushrooms, bok choy, and red onion in a dark soy sauce with rice wine or sherry sauce. This dish is delicious and lucky because it contains three vegetables, which in Chinese culture symbolizes prosperity.
How to stir-fry beef is a difficult topic to master. Before you begin to prepare this dish, it’s a good idea to have some tips, such as how to freeze the meat for easier slicing. As for the ingredients:
- Two tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- One tablespoon Chinese Rice Wine.
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil.
- One tablespoon cornstarch.
- 1 Tablespoon dark Soy Sauce.
- Two tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon sugar.
- One tablespoon dry sherry or rice wine.
- One lb. flank steak (or top sirloin beef) thinly sliced.
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of neutral oil (such vegetable or canola).
- One clove minced garlic.
- One teaspoon minced fresh ginger.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- Two bok Choy stalks (leaves separated and stalks cut diagonally).
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, washed and thinly chopped.
We know it looks like a lot, but it turns simple when you notice everything ends up being for seasoning and when preparing the meat.
Classic British Fish and Chips
Classic fish and chips are British staples and a beloved national dish. They can be bought at any of the many fish and chip shops in the country, but you can also make them yourself, especially when you’re in the USA.
This recipe calls for thick white fish. Sustainable cod, haddock, or pollock are better choices.
The fillets can be dipped into a batter of flour that contains both sparkling water and dark beer. This carbonation creates a crispy, light-fried fish. The “chips” are just fresh-cut fried potatoes.
To ensure that both chips and fish are ready to eat, use one pot to fry the chips and the fish. Enjoy with a pint of beer and take the pub home.
For the fish:
- Seven tablespoons (55 grams) of all-purpose flour, divided.
- Seven tablespoons (55 grams) of cornstarch.
- One teaspoon baking powder.
- Sea salt to your liking.
- One pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 1/3 cup dark beer, cold.
- 1/3 cup sparkling water, cold.
- 4 (7-ounce) fish fillets (thick, white fish).
- Two pounds potatoes, peeled.
- For frying, one quart (1 liter) vegetable oil or lard.
Quick And Easy Canned Tuna Fish Tacos
Taco is more about how you serve something (wrapped inside a tortilla) than the specific ingredients. They can use almost any kind of food, including meat, beans, vegetables, and canned tuna fish.
This recipe is great for busy days because you likely already have tuna in your pantry. You can make these tuna tacos in less than 10 minutes. Start with the basic recipe, and then try one of the variations below.
These tacos can be enjoyed as-is or with chips, salsa, and black bean soup for a complete meal.
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Two tablespoons of sour cream.
- Two tablespoons of cream.
- One teaspoon fresh lemon juice (or lime juice).
- 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped.
- One teaspoon vegetable oil.
- 1 (8-ounce) can tuna, well-drained.
- Four hard or soft corn tortillas.
We’re confident you will want to taste all these delicious dishes, and you kind of get one for every night of the month without having to sacrifice your healthy diet.
Also, you get it done fast, please your children, and you or your partner can do it without having to leave some time for other chores or activities.
In our case, we are in love with any recipe with pesto and shrimps, so we suggest you start there!
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model: