For some people, boxing isn’t a sport, but those people are completely wrong if you ask our opinion.
But we don’t want to start this debate. Instead, we want to focus on one person who knows this is truly a sport: Canelo Álvarez.
This Mexican professional boxer knows how to hit the ring and take multiple world championships home. But do you know what else he knows to do? Make money.
Besides his talent in hitting people properly and clean, he doesn’t chill out when it comes to businesses and earnings, which is why he loves going for those prize winnings but also invests his money.
Today, we will go over some quotes of this boxer and businessman to get us inspired and motivated to either start our boxing career or earn as much money as him.
- “My job is to train hard, go fight, and do my best.”
- “I’m focused on being the best, making history.”
- “I train to fight, to win.”
- “I’m the kind of person who visualizes things before doing them.”
- “When I first stepped into the boxing gym, I loved it. I knew it was what I was going to do.”
- “What matters most is the win.”
- “I’m very happy with what I’ve accomplished, but we’re going for more.”
- “The more desperate you are, the more mistakes you make.”
- “I have to stay calm, cool, and collected.”
- “I always train 100 percent.”
- “If I can utilize anything, I’ll utilize it.”
- “What I do is I do my job.”
- “I never think about the knockouts. I go into every fight, do my work, and none of that stuff puts pressure on me at all.”
- “You can have the best training, but just feeling full can make you sluggish and cause you to lose.”
- “Every fight is a different experience.”
- “The people decide who’s No. 1, the best in boxing.”
- “I don’t fear anyone. We don’t come to play in this sport.”
- “I like to stand right in front of my opponent. I think it makes for an exciting fight.”
- “I just want to create my own history.”
- “I’m confident in the fighter I am, and I have nothing to worry about.”
- “There have been numerous tips and numerous people offering advice. I appreciate it because it all comes with good feelings from the heart. But some of it we’ll apply, and some things we won’t.”
- “I love to push myself.”
- “Many people focus on my power and talk about my power, but I have many more qualities in the ring. I like to surprise everyone.”
- “If the people like watching me, see me as an example of someone succeeding, as a young guy who has the will to win, then I’m happy.”
- “I’ve learned from every single fight, every single opponent – some great fighters.”
- “I’m honored and blessed by God to be in the sport I love, and I want to accomplish all the goals I set in the sport of boxing – to be successful and make history.”
- “Luck won’t come to you if you’re sitting. You have to work it out.”
- “I don’t think about defeat. In a winner’s mind, that word shouldn’t exist.”
- “You need mental and physical strength and full concentration every day in order to fulfill your dreams.”
- “I prepare to fight; I prepare for myself.”
- “I want to be remembered as the best in boxing history.”
- “Athletes can definitely have an impact on society. And it’s great that athletes can be a part of uniting the population.”
- “I just love what I do. I’m not worried about any burnout.”
- “In Mexico, you have to defend yourself and your honor.”
- “It is a big responsibility to headline on pay-per-view.”
- “I was made fun of at a young age. I would fight a lot in the streets, and it has a lot to do with the way I am today. It helped my development as a fighter, but what can I say?”
- “Sometimes, once a fight starts, you have to do what you have to do to win.”
Here’s Our #1 Recommended Online Business Model:
Interested in starting an online business to build passive income? Check out the local lead gen business model. Click here to learn more.